Ski Area Paganella
If you love skiing, just 10 km from the Bio Agritur Le Millemele you can enjoy a day on the snow on the Paganella Ski Area! The district is suitable for everyone thanks to the variety of slopes it offers:
– 10 blue slopes for beginners
– 13 red runs for those who are trained
– 1 black track for the more experienced
If, on the other hand, your passion is snowboarding, you’ll find a well-equipped snow-park at altitude, to have fun with jumps and acrobatics.
For little guests there are three dedicated areas:
– The Dosson Baby Park, where your children can have fun on the inflatables assisted by a fantastic animation staff.
– Kids Gaggia park & biblioigloo, a high-altitude library with books for children and families, but not only, children can experiment with “culture-art and nature” workshops. And then …. and at the end let’s go slipping on the rafts!
– Maso Effo: Downstream, at Andalo Life Park, you will find a large space for children of all ages. Inside: an inflatable 20-meter train, a soft area, a builder wall (mini climbing), a mini soccer field (inside) and Legoland space.